The Center for Student Involvement has tons of opportunities to get engaged with what is happening on campus. One great way is to check out the many diverse student employment opportunities we are currently hiring for, listed below.
Front Office Assistant
- This position acts as the front line of CSI by greeting visitors, answering calls, and guiding customers to the appropriate resources.
- In this position, you’ll lean more about the many student organizations, fraternities/sororities, and leadership opportunities that CSI oversees.
Scheduling Desk Assistant
- This position supports the CSI Scheduling Office with the 23,000+ space requests it receives each year.
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn about the many events happening on campus, too!
Box Office Assistant
- This position supports the Ell Hall Box Office in the sale and distribution of 80,000+ tickets each year.
- You will also help staff the Box Office during the amazing University events that occur in Blackman Auditorium, the Fenway Center, the Studio Theater, and Matthews Arena.
- This position assists the Center in coordinating and managing the contract process for student organization events and programming initiatives.
- You’ll gain an understanding of the legal and risk management components that are applicable to future jobs in business or law.
- This position provides students with the opportunity to gain some serious event planning experience, while working in an awesome office and developing leadership skills.
These positions are fully funded by work study allotments, though we will also take volunteers who want to gain valuable work experience. Please contact email@example.com if you’re interested in a position!
Stay classy Northeastern,