Student Affairs (SA) here at Northeastern University will once again be sponsoring The Huntington 100, a program designed to honor a handful of our most outstanding students for their hard work and achievements.
The fine print:
- Though SA is anticipating the majority of candidates to be seniors, students from all class years will be considered
- Non-graduating students who are selected will be granted opportunities to speak and participate in forums with parents, prospective students, alumni, administrators, and trustees
- Nominations must be submitted (using this form) by Friday, February 28, 2014
The selection committee will consider:
- Impact on the campus community
- Record of service (within the University or another community)
- Global engagement
- Demonstrated leadership
- Entrepreneurial/innovative spirit
- Commitment to a high level of ideals and ability to positively represent the values of Northeastern University
- Please keep in mind, this should not be viewed as a checklist, but rather a sample of the many reasons why a student might be chosen
Interested in learning more about The Huntington 100? Check out the Student Affairs blog!
Till next time,